Below are the application critera:
- A completed lease application must be filled out by each person over the age of 18 who will occupy the apartment. There is a $50 nonrefundable fee per applicant to process.
- Documents required: driver's license or state ID, social security card, two most recent and consecutive paystubs showing year to date income, and any offer/acceptance letters. Additional
verification documents are required if you are self-employed. After your application is received, you will receive a link to our secure online site where you can safely upload these documents to
share with us.
- Gross income must be at least three times monthly rent.
- The required application deposit of $500 will be credited toward your security deposit if approved. If not approved, your application deposit will be refunded via check made payable to all
co-applicants. If you fail to sign, attempt to withdraw, fail to answer questions, or give false information, the application deposit will be retained as liquidated damages
- Pets will be considered on a case by case basis. There will be an additional $25 pet rent per month per pet. Two pet maximum. Breed and size restrictions apply. No aggressive breeds allowed.
- Rental history will be checked. We will not accept broken leases within the last five years or any evictions within the last 10 years.
- Credit history will be checked. An overall credit score of at least 650 is preferred. We may consider lower scores as long as any delinquencies are not current. A higher deposit and/or co-signer
may be required.
- Criminal/background check must contain no convictions or felonies within the last seven years involving violence against persons, damage or destruction of property, manufacture or distribution of
controlled substances, and no sexual offenses
- Residents are required to carry renter's insurance.
The online form is very easy to walk through. A few things to remember:
- CO-SIGNER: If you have a co-signer, add them as an occupant and have them with you during the application to fill out their information. If they cannot be with you while you are filling out the
application, they can fill out a separate application. Please ask them to notate that they are your co-signer.
- DOCUMENTS: After you submit this application, we will then send an email with the documents required to process your application.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Please feel free to add in any and all additional information you think we will need to know-the more clear we are about your situation and what we will see on your
background/credit reporting, the better. There is a space at the end of the form on page 2 for this.
Your Application is considered complete and the apartment held in process when the items listed below have been completed. Until these items are complete,
available units will continue to be shown and remain on the market, available to be leased.
- Applications are fully complete, e-signed and received for each occupant
- The application fee has been paid for each applicant
- The application deposit has been received
- All required documentation has been received