Below are the application critera:
- A completed lease application must be filled out by each person over the age of 18 who will occupy the apartment. There is a $50 nonrefundable fee per applicant to process.
- Documents required: driver's license or state ID, social security card, two most recent and consecutive paystubs showing year to date income, and any offer/acceptance letters. Additional
verification documents are required if you are self-employed. These documents can be securely attached to the application.
- Gross income must be at least three times monthly rent.
- Pets will be considered on a case by case basis. There will be an additional $25 pet rent per month per pet. Two pet maximum. Breed and size restrictions apply. No aggressive breeds allowed.
- Rental history will be checked. We will not accept broken leases within the last five years or any evictions within the last 10 years.
- Credit history will be checked. An overall credit score of at least 650 is preferred. We may consider lower scores as long as any delinquencies are not current. A higher deposit and/or co-signer
may be required.
- Criminal/background check must contain no convictions or felonies within the last seven years involving violence against persons, damage or destruction of property, manufacture or distribution of
controlled substances, and no sexual offenses
- Residents are required to carry liability insurance.
The online form is very easy to walk through. A few things to remember:
- CO-SIGNER: If you have a co-signer, add them as an occupant and have them with you during the application to fill out their information. If they cannot be with you while you are filling out the
application, they can fill out a separate application. Please ask them to notate that they are your co-signer.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Please feel free to add in any and all additional information you think we will need to know-the more clear we are about your situation and what we will see on your
background/credit reporting, the better. There is a space at the end of the form on page 2 for this.
Please have the following documents available when you apply. You will be asked to attach them to the application. These must be submit for your application to
- Your Driver's license or State ID
- Social Security Card
- Two most recent paystubs showing year to date income, even if changing jobs
- Offer/acceptance letter if just graduating school or you are changing jobs
- If a parent is co-signing for a student, you must supply proof of being a full time student
- Any other documentation needed to support income requirements
- If you have a dog, please attach a recent photo
Your Application is considered complete when the items listed below have been completed. We continue to market available units until a resident selection has
- Applications are fully complete, e-signed and received for each occupant
- The application fee has been paid for each applicant
- All required documentation has been received
Please note that we openly solicit multiple applications for available apartments.