Below are the application critera:
- Gross income must be at least three times monthly rent. Both your employment and your monthly income must be verifiable to our satisfaction.
- Rental history will be checked. We will not accept broken leases within the last five years or any evictions within the last 10 years.
- Credit history will be checked. An overall credit score of at least 650 is preferred. We may consider lower scores as long as any delinquencies are not current. A higher deposit and/or co-signer
may be required.
- Criminal/background check must contain no convictions or felonies within the last seven years involving violence against persons, damage or destruction of property, manufacture or distribution of
controlled substances, and no sexual offenses
- Pets will be considered on a case by case basis. There will be an additional $25 pet rent per month per pet. Two pet maximum. Breed and size restrictions apply. No aggressive breeds allowed.
- If accepted, residents are required to carry liability insurance.
FAIR HOUSING: We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion/creed, sex (including gender, gender identity or sexual orientation), national origin, disability or familial status, or
because of one's presence in any other protected class.
We do not allow sub-leasing nor do we allow residents to rent their apartment or any portion of the apartment to any other person or entity during the lease term. Residents are not allowed to list
any part of their apartment on any lodging rental website or with any person or service that advertises dwellings for rent.
The online form is very easy to walk through. A few things to remember:
- CO-SIGNER: To request the possibilty of having a co-signer, add them as an occupant and have them with you during the application to fill out their information. If they cannot be with you while
you are filling out the application, they can fill out a separate application. Please ask them to notate that they are requesting to be your co-signer.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Please feel free to add in any and all additional information you think we will need to know-the more clear we are about any of the application critieria and what we will
see on your background/credit reporting, the better. There is a space at the end of the form on page 2 for this.
Please have the following documents available when you apply. You will be asked to attach them to the application. These must be submit for your
application to be considered.
- Government-issued photo ID (Your Driver's license, State ID or Passport)
- Two most recent and consecutive paystubs showing year to date income, even if changing jobs
- Offer/acceptance letter if just graduating school or you are changing jobs
- If a parent is co-signing for a student, you must supply proof of being a full time student
- Any other documentation needed to support income requirements.
- If you have a dog, please attach a recent photo
Your Application is considered complete and will be reviewed when the items listed below have been completed. We continue to market available units until a
resident selection has been made. An application can be denied if incomplete or inaccurate.
- For each occupant over the age of 18 who will occupy the unit as well as any co-signer, the application has been filled out completely, accurately and has been e-signed and received.
- The non-refundable application fee of $50 has been paid for each applicant.
- All required documentation has been received
Please note that we openly solicit multiple applications for available apartments.